The company currently wishes to recruit highly skilled, motivated and driven people to be based on our Dungannon Retail site.
Essentially we are seeking determined and committed individuals who can impact on performance and make a positive contribution to the company’s future growth.
- Boning and trimming beef, pork and lamb;
- Working knowledge of customer specifications;
- Reporting any product which does not conform to specification to the Supervisor;
- Ensure production runs efficiently by working as a team;
- Maintain Health, Safety, Hygiene and food quality standards in accordance with Company rules and regulations.
- Previous experience of boning or trimming meat is essential;
- Previous experience of working in the food industry;
- Be able to demonstrate good knife skills;
- Possess good communication and team working skills;
- Demonstrate the ability to work on your own initiative whilst working as part of a team striving to achieve high levels of customer service.
- Competitive Salary
- 29 days holiday
- NEST pension scheme
- Discounted Company Shop
- On Site Canteen
- Private Parking
- Personal Development and Training
- Wellbeing, Health & Safety and Charitable Employee Events