Location UK / Ulster
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary Not disclosed
Updated 6 days ago
Based in our Lisburn Head Office, we are looking for a Transport Compliance Manager to join our busy and ever-growing operation. This role will involve some travel to our Dublin Depot with core work hours being Monday to Friday 08:00 - 18:00
Based in our Lisburn Head Office, we are looking for a Transport Compliance Manager to join our busy and ever-growing operation. This role will involve some travel to our Dublin Depot with core work hours being Monday to Friday 08:00 – 18:00.
Saturdays expected when required. Salary will be discussed at interview stage.
Person will be responsible for:
– Full management of both UK and ROI Operator licences.
– Ensuring all Drivers and Trucks are downloaded to comply with legislation
– Monitor and report on all EU drivers hours for both UK and ROI drivers
– Running infringement reports and debriefing drivers
– Monitoring 6 monthly Driver Licence Checks
– Follow up on performance/road violations issues:- addressing these with drivers
– Driver recruitment for both NI and Dublin Offices
– Driver Training including induction and CPC training
– Train Office staff if and when required with regards drivers’ hours.
– System set up for new starts – systems include Bluetree/Manpack
– Internal Compliance Audits for NI and Dublin Offices
– Subcontractor Compliance and set up
– Keeping the company up to date with current legislation
– Have full knowledge of EU Drivers hour’s regulations.
– Good Understanding of the role of managing an operator licence
– Be completely up to date with current legislation
– Driver CPC trainer qualified
– Transport Manager CPC would be desired but not essential
– Experience in HR would be desired but not essential