Kainos WorkSmart is currently looking to recruit Test Analysts to join the WorkSmart business.
At Kainos WorkSmart, everything we achieve is because of the quality, talent and determination of our people, and their ability to deliver amazing digital solutions which meet the needs of our customers. Our goal is to be the leading Workday partner globally, with our people seen as the leaders in Workday deployment solutions. We do this by investing heavily in our teams and our people, giving them the opportunity to grow their careers with us and to build their knowledge and skills. We’re passionate about the need to ensure they are presented with the best opportunities while ensuring our customers get the solutions they need.
We’re part of Kainos, which was established in 1986. We’re rapidly growing in the US and we’re the largest Workday boutique partner in Europe providing full-service Workday solutions to our global customers.
The new role of Smart Test Analyst has been recently created within our Smart Gold Support team and is designed to support our Global Client base by providing dedicated automated testing support for our Blue-Chip Client base. The key elements of the role include:
- Acting as a client advocate for Smart for key clients, by running and maintaining automated Smart test packs for assigned clients.
- Helping maintain a highly responsive Gold Service for Smart by performing detailed analysis of the issues noted by the Smart test packs and reporting these to clients.
- Meeting regularly with assigned Smart clients to review the effectiveness of the Smart Test Suite by:
- Liaising closely with clients to review the effectiveness of the automated test packs.
- Identifying, actioning and escalating Client concerns and issues, together with testing enhancement requests.
- Identifying and actioning potential upsell opportunities for Smart.
- Mentoring and developing Junior team members
- Liaising closely with our in-house development team to provide timely resolution to software related issues and Application Enhancement requests.
Experience & Capabilities:
- Experience of development in two or more projects and/or related technology fields which they have successfully applied in a commercial environment.
- Demonstrable awareness of business and operational environments into which solutions have been delivered.
- Capable of developing fixes and RFCs for complex incidents which are efficient and easily administered by other team members and customers.
- A thorough understanding of the demands of the SLA and how to meet this within the bounds of Support Services procedures.
- Broad experience of communicating directly with customers.
- Capable of working without supervision in specialist areas.
- Good understanding of software development tools and best practice.
- Good understanding and application of quality practices as applied to software development, such as code and document review.
- Capable of effective prioritisation of tasks and personal time management.
- Can recognize and flag issues outside area of own expertise or responsibility to team leader or manager, as appropriate.
- Capable of working with minimal supervision.