Excellent opportunity for Technical Support & Customer Service Advisor based in Belfast.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
- Permanent full-time
- Updated 6/2/2019
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Salary: £18,000 per annum rises to £20,000 after the successful completion of 6 months probationary period. + Payment of £100.00 per month when required, for on call (out of business hours – 10-12 times per year both evenings & weekends in a 7 day block) This needs to be flexible to suit the needs of the business.
Holiday Allowance: 23 days plus 8 statutory days
Duties to include but not restricted to:
- 1st line faults diagnostics re broadband and network, using web portals to diagnose and place orders with Service Providers
- Escalation to external Service Providers to ensure resolution of faults within SLA
- Gather customer’s information and determine issues by evaluating and analysing the symptoms
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to fault resolution
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary
- Work closely with other Departments to aid fault resolution
- Use of CRM system to manage customers’ requests
- To log and forward System and IT support calls to relevant departments
- Occasional site visits in response to provision of broadband services/faults
- Knowledge of telecoms technologies, to include Broadband, VOIP and WLR
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills, including verbal, written and active listening skills.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
- Willingness to co-operate with others ensuring the best outcome for the customer.
- Excellent team working skills
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to identify and understand issues, problems,
- Ability to maintain stable performance under pressure
- Computer literacy MS Excel, Word, Outlook
- One years’ experience working in a similar environment.
To Apply please click the APPLY NOW button below and forward an up to date CV.
Closing date for applications 20/2/2019
Rainbow Communications is an equal opportunity employer