We are looking for those with a passion and enthusiasm to motivate and enable their team members to be the best that they can be.
Who are we?
TSYS makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. If you want to make a valuable difference to our customers, and for yourself, we may have the right place for you.
We want you to join our growing team in Belfast, adding value to our customers’ everyday lives. If you are a hard worker looking for great benefits, this is the team for you.
What part will you play?
You will enable your team to provide an exceptional experience to all our customers by:
- Engaging with and supporting your team to meet organisational service standards.
- Scheduling and monitoring workload.
- Work closely with the management team regarding performance related issues, rota management and absence reporting.
- Monitoring team performance and reporting on metrics.
- Ensuring all operational procedures are followed.
- Assisting with new team member training
- Providing encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks.
- Conducting team meetings/one to ones updating members on best practices and continuing expectations.
- Conducting quality assurance monitoring to required volume and standards.
- Providing coaching for team members.
- Embracing and driving change within the department to ensure team goals and service levels are met.
- Handling escalated calls and reaching an effective solution for the customer.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for those with a passion and enthusiasm to motivate and enable their team members to be the best that they can be. We want to speak to candidates who have:
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to operate comfortably within a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisational skills and be fully adaptable to meet changing priorities.
- Technical knowledge and contact centre experience, with the ability to adapt with changing technologies and processes.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and decision-making skills.
- Determination and professionalism with a willingness to learn new concepts, products and systems.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Minimum two years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Coaching or leadership qualification, such as ILM or CMI
What are we offering you?
- Two weeks classroom training and two weeks Grad Bay support.
- Competitive £20,000 to £25,000 salary range
- Private medical insurance, pension plan, life insurance and payment protection.
- Belfast Bike subscription and Cycle to Work Scheme.
- 30 days paid annual leave with an extra one day added per year for first three years.
- Two paid volunteer days per year to contribute to our community.
- On site kitchens, pool tables, table tennis and Xbox.
- Pizza Fridays.
- Fruit boxes delivered throughout the week.
- Regular social events.
What are the shifts?
We offer a range of shifts (which all include a weekend rotation) to support our US customer base:
Core Shift: Hours between 10am to 10pm. Typical shift is 2pm to 10pm.
Late Shift: Choose between 4pm to 12am or 5pm to 1am.