Excellent opportunity for Service Engineer based in Co Tyrone.
CDEnviro provides solutions for clients across 4 sectors; Landfill Diversion, Recycling Waste Water, Environmental Remediation and Energy from Waste. We deliver solutions for major water utility companies globally and for some of the world’s largest environmental consultancies including SITA/Suez and Veolia.
Our high performance, high efficiency materials recovery and recycling systems have been developed to substantially reduce waste to landfill and maximise the production of commercial grade products from a number of waste streams.
The consistent delivery of waste management systems which demonstrate the quickest return on investment and optimum recovery of materials has resulted in rapid growth. To support this growth, we wish to strengthen our Engineering Team with an individual who can thrive in an environment that genuinely empowers its employees.
Job Purpose & Responsibilities:
- Attend to Customer concerns and breakdowns in person or through remote support.
- Utilize non-scheduled time to ensure complete Customer attendance
- Build long term relationships with Customers and their representatives
- Respond directly to Customer call outs. Calls may be received from the Customer, from the CustomCare Manager or from Head office.
- Endeavour to get Customers operational in as short a time as possible, utilise Technical experience from Head office or from existing site team where necessary.
- Fault finding with relation to control panel issues where safe to do so.
- Fault finding with relation to plant process issues, e.g. loosing sand, product specification problems etc.
- Fault finding in relation to premature wear.
- Take a pro-active approach to visiting customers carrying out preventative maintenance service visits and offering advice where possible. Complete PMI reports and advise customer and head-office of recommended maintenance and spares replacement. Follow up on previous reports or visits.
- Ensure all Customers in your geographic area are visited or contacted as per agreed annual targets.
- Take ownership of any problems you are involved with ensuring any actions for design, technical or otherwise are in hand and completed.
- Advise and train plant operators and maintenance personnel as to correct and proper operation and maintenance. Ensure Customer or key stakeholders are advised of inadequate housekeeping and maintenance.
- Upsell CDE spares and service packages where possible and appropriate, advise on holding of Recommended Spares List.
- Feedback and follow up on required plant alterations and standard design and technical alterations both for specific Customer problems and general continuous improvements.
- Apply the minimum quality and environmental standards required under ISO 9001 and 14001 and the company Quality and Environmental standards
- Ensure both CDEnviro and customer Health & Safety regulations are understood and adhered to at all times.
- Work as part of the Service team in sharing knowledge and experience to ensure cross-training is optimised and the overall team continues to develop and learn.
- Willing to travel both within the UK and beyond to support both servicing existing customers and helping with installations for new customers.
Please click here for full Job Description
Closing date is Thursday 28th February 2019
We are a global employer and welcome applicants from all countries & backgrounds.
Desirable criteria may be used for shortlisting. The Company reserves the right to vary criteria at the shortlisting stage.