Excellent opportunity for a Sales Order Processor based in Tobermore Head Office.
Job Title: Sales Order Processor
Reporting: Transport Manager
Position based at: Tobermore Head Office
Position type: Full-time
Hours of work: 08:00 to 17:30 Monday to Friday
Salary range: Negotiable depending on experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient and timely management of customer orders by providing exceptional customer service.
Key tasks and duties:
- Managing the organisation and inputting of sales orders onto our computer system.
- Dealing directly with customers, both by telephone and in person providing order advice, stock levels, time frames for delivery etc.
- Working within a large team of committed individuals within the Department to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Working closely with our Sales, Production, Credit Control and Accounts Departments.
- Dealing with sub contract haulage companies regarding service and delivery of products.
- Liaising with our external sales colleagues regarding order and delivery related issues.
- Cash handling.
- Reception duties.
- Any other duties as required and as deemed within your competence.
The suitable candidate
- 5 GCSE including English & Maths A – C
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Excellent administration skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills.
- Very well organised person.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Great communication skills.
- Ambitious and keen to succeed and progress.
- Positive outlook.
- Outgoing personality.
- Works well under pressure.
- Have an excellent telephone manner with objection handling skills.
- Being persuasive and engaging.
- A Levels / Degree qualified.
- Experience working within a busy office environment.
- Previous order processing experience.
- Customer complaints handling.
- Knowledge of the manufacturing industry.
- Full and clean driving licence.
- Competitive salaries.
- Being part of an Award Winning Company – ‘One to Watch’ for Successful Workplace Engagement, won the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) Business Excellence Award.
- Bonus Structure Available after first year.
- 30 Days Annual Leave.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme.
- Payroll Giving Employer.
- Staff pension scheme and employer contributions.
- Long term career prospects within a growing and financially stable family business.
- First class working environment, newly refurbished and enhanced headquarters building.
- Complimentary Employee Events (Go-karting, Football Matches, Rugby Matches, Employee BBQ, Belfast Giants to name a few)
- Length of Service Awards.
- Structured induction and probation period.
- Participation in charity fundraising events.
- Very strong emphasis on training (internal and external), mentoring and development.
- Excellent workplace culture and team approach.
- Car parking for all staff.
- Fresh tea, coffee, fruit & selection of bread at HQ.
Following receipt of your application the assessment and selection process will take place in ‘four stages;
Stage 1 – Shortlist
- Stage 2 – 1st stage interview
- Stage 3 – Final Interview and Assessment
- Stage 4 – References
Please refer to the Job Description and Job Specification for more details on this role.
Please click here to view full job description
Please click here to view full person specification
Closing date is Tuesday 12th March 2019
We are an equal opportunities employer.