Excellent opportunity for a Sales Executive based in Belfast
Large Format Print / Printing Signage
Event Exhibition & Display, established since 1998, have been providing public and private sector clients with exhibition and event services including Large format print production and custom build from our 25,000 sq.ft facility in Belfast.
Due to increased opportunities within our business we are looking to expand our Sales team with the addition of an Account Manager/Sales Executive selling Large Format Print. We are looking for a candidate who has the following sales experience:
Large Format Print within the Exhibition, Display or Signage industry.
Can demonstrate a Proven track record within a fast paced Sales Environment
You will be targeted to achieve business growth by acquiring new clients while building and maintaining close relationships with our existing clients.
- Generating and responding to sales leads.
- Develop and follow an agreed consistent sales plan to meet or exceed targeted sales from new and existing clients.
- Prepare estimates for the Client and Sales Manager
- Regularly liaise with Clients to provide status updates of projects
- Regularly report to the Sales Director on the status of clients work and ongoing projects
- While working closely with clients resolve any issues in a satisfactory and timely manner
- Liaise with Graphic Production departments where appropriate to facilitate client requests and to ensure timely responses are filtered back to the client
- To prioritise workload working alongside print production, ensuring client briefs and timelines meet client’s expectations
- Build rapport with print production team to gather a greater understanding of all specific print and finishing process as to be able to best advise on best print solutions to clients
- Complete and process pre-production work orders, detailing the print job, booking jobs in with the print production team and fitting team if part of the project
- Managing their time between estimating and managing customers
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in digital printing, preferably in large format printing
- Must be fully conversant in all technical aspects of print and print production including substrates, finishing and software
- Ability to quickly build credibility and define customer requirements
- Experience of working across Public and Private sectors especially Design and Advertising agencies, print specifiers from fit-out and similar trades
- Ability to maintain accurate client communication
- Articulate, friendly, optimistic, goal orientated and success driven
- Highly organised and results-oriented, strong written and verbal communication skills
- A great deal of personal initiative and strong hands-on attitude along with creativeness, decisiveness and results-driven mentality
This is a demanding and rewarding role for a professional individual with strong proven sales experience. Reporting directly to the Sales Director, the employee will be tasked with sales performance measured in terms of revenue growth and client retention.
Job type: Full-time
Salary: based on knowledge and experience
As part of your application, please submit a brief statement outlining why you feel you are suited to the role. Within this brief statement, please indicate current work status, expected basic salary and any notice periods that will apply. Please email your full CV by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below