To drive new business for Robinsons Bars by promoting the venues, products and services to potential and existing customers.
Sales & Bookings Administrator
Reports to: Manager
Area of Business: Robinsons Bars, Belfast
Temporary position to cover maternity leave
To drive new business for Robinsons Bars promoting the venues, products and services to potential and existing customers. To ensure an efficient and effective bookings service, maximizing the conversion from enquiry to booking.
- Taking reservations via phone, email and social websites, whilst driving bookings for private and corporate occasions, including tour operator business
- Ensure that the sales enquiry process is conducted in a timely & professional manner, displaying a comprehensive knowledge of Robinsons and its facilities
- Assistance in establishing new business and building new relationships
- Management of social media sites
- Conducting sales bookings and enquiries to the highest level
- Carrying out after event sales calls and emails, providing feedback and repeat business
- Initiating and setting up appointments for private or corporate functions and events, which may include cold calling
- To liaise with the Manager regarding potential new business
- To maintain accurate sales records and review sales performance
- Accountability for billing of events and ensuring pre-payment where required
- Supporting the Manager with complaints/issues politely and swiftly
- Any other duties relevant to the post
Must possess 5 GCSEs including Maths and English (Grade C or above) or equivalent
Skills and Experience
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Previous customer facing and / or sales experience within the hospitality industry essential
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work well under pressure
- Ideally should possess previous experience of managing Social Media sites e.g. Facebook, Twitter
- Previous experience in an administrative role is desirable
- Awareness of the marketplace and industry competitors
- Well presented with excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated self-starter, with the ability to build rapport and relationships quickly
- To be forward thinking in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Enthusiastic team player who possesses attention to detail
- Passionate and enthusiastic about Robinsons Bars and Wine Inns
Main Points of Contact Internal External
Other relevant information
- Main hours of work will be 10.am – 5.00pm pm, Monday to Friday; however, flexibility may be required from time to time to meet business needs and there may be occasional weekend work required.
- 30 hours per week
For an application form please email recruitment @ wineinns.com quoting reference number 19050. Completed application forms should be returned by wednesday, 20 February 2019.
An Equal Opportunities Employer
Note: Pending the number of applications, the criteria for the position may be enhanced to facilitate shortlisting.