Excellent opportunity for a Retail Manager based in a busy Belfast City Centre Store.
Belfast City Centre
This is a 5 day a week role based in Make Up Pro Store in the heart of Belfast City in our Royal Avenue Store, the role will see the successful candidate manage a team of artists carrying out make up applications whilst encouraging the correct sales focused environment at all times. The candidate will be highly focused, driven, accountable and confident within their role.
This is a Managerial role within retail where the successful candidate will be expected to work weekend days and late nights.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The Manger will complete weekly rotas, manage staff on a day to day basis, complete weekly, monthly and quarterly sales returns to Company Manager and Managing Director.
- The manager will coach sales staff to reach individual targets.
- Staff 1 to 1’s are to be carried out quarterly as a minimum.
- The Manager will work towards their own target and hopefully achieve and over achieve to obtain bonus.
- Cash handling and banking will be the managers responsibility, daily cash ups and weekly tally reports.
- The Manager will coach and develop sales skills within their team
- The manager will develop corporate relationships within their local area.
- The manager will merchandise their store to Company Standards.
- Start of day and end of day routines will be the responsibility of the Manager.
- Stock control will be the responsibility of the Manager.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 2 years previous Managerial experience is essential.
- Maths and English GCSE is required
- Knowledge of Word and Excel is preferable.
- Knowledge of the Beauty industry is preferable but not essential
Job Type: Full-time
Please send your CV via the APPLY button below.