Excellent opportunity for a Project Administrator based in Belfast
At BLK BOX our key accounts are our partners and we view these partnerships as win-win relationships. These relationships are built upon trust, confidence and peace of mind. As the volume and size of our key accounts have increased considerably, we now require a Project Administrator to support the Key Account Manager to continue to build upon the foundations of these partnerships and drive maximum efficiency from the key account operations, ultimately ensuring that all projects are delivered and communicated effectively to the best possible standard. The ultimate goal is client satisfaction and if our client wins’ we win.
This role will provide vital operational support to the key account project management. You must be motivated and hardworking. We welcome a solution-oriented mindset, a desire to learn and progress with the company. You will be a generalist with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with stakeholders both internally across all departments and externally with our key account representatives at all levels. This is a varied role so requires a candidate who is able to hit the ground running with a strong ‘can- do’ attitude and forward-thinking approach with expert organisation and co-ordination skills.
R E S P O N S I B I L I T I E S
Your responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to:
- Support the Key Account Manager on developing effective and efficient relationships with all Key Accounts, through effective Supplier Relationship Management.
- Ensure solid and streamlined processes are in place to track each project through to completion.
- Liaise with all relevant departments including customer service, warehousing, logistics, installations etc, to ensure any/all works are completed in adherence with SLA’s.
- Support the key account throughout the project lifespan.
- Provide up to date information, guidance, and support where needed (including account forecasts and schedules).
- Keep all systems and processes “live” and aligned with the needs of the wider business.
- Where necessary and appropriate, process and sign off on any Snagging or Warranty issues.
- Liaise with Key Account Representatives on lead times and stock levels.
- Liaising with Key Account project teams and wider operations team where needed (Contractors, Site Managers etc).
- Undertake weekly/monthly reporting duties.
- Attend and minute meetings as and when required.
- Undertake any general administration tasks.
T H E I D E A L P E R S O N
- Experience in a similar role (desirable not essential).
- Experience with Project Management tools and methodologies (desirable not essential).
- Outstanding ability to multi-task and constantly prioritise with an often-conflicting workload.
- Ability to develop productive working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders across multiple functions at all levels.
- A trouble shooter, with a solution orientated approach.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Methodical and logical approach to tasks and systems.
- Committed to meeting the demands of our clients delivering the best products and service.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail at all times, even with the most routine tasks.
- Excellent IT competency, specifically with MS Office.
- Flexible to travel UK wide as and when necessary to fulfil the role.
- You’ll have a positive approach and your ‘can do’ thinking will mean you’re always keen to excel.
- Comfortable with rapid change and evolving processes.
- Passionate about their role and the wider success of BLK BOX.
- Team player, with the willingness to support colleagues where needed.
- Passionate about the fitness industry.
- Ambassador of BLK BOX values.
W H Y W O R K F O R B L K B O X
- Opportunity to work for a company awarded the “Best Place to Work” in the 2018 Irish News Workplace and Employment Awards.
- We are a dynamic, forward thinking company leading the industry in functional fitness innovation.
- Rewards and recognition are provided for superior performance.
- Work in a collaborative environment fostering teamwork and accountability.
- Opportunity to work for a company that positively impacts people’s lives.
- Fantastic training opportunities and long-term career progression opportunities available for the right candidates in line with the company’s strategic growth plans.
- Prime working location in Titanic Quarter.
- Lots of perks including a fully functioning showroom gym of pure performance space which acts as a both a training and testing institute for our team.
Please submit a one-page cover letter in addition to your CV by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below . The cover letter should show your personality and help us learn why you want to work for BLK BOX in this role. Let us know what about this job attracts you?