Excellent opportunity for Production Operator based in Belfast.
Job Title: Production Operator
Reporting to: President of Operations
Basic Job function:
To perform the duties of factory operator in accordance with the contract and employee handbook.
Overall Responsibility for:
The operation of production processes in relation to the site quality requirements of ISO and TS.
Job responsibilities & duties:
- Ensuring all production operations on site meet or exceed customer requirements in terms of product build quality, delivery expectations, distribution lead times and quality.
- All operators will learn the company goals and quality policy.
- All operators will need to understand the cleanroom environment they work in and will be responsible for the cleanliness of their own environment and the site.
- All operators will be expected to learn how the company quality system works and how this impacts their role.
- Actively work as part of the MRB team to reduce scrap.
- All operators will be expected to monitor their own training plan and keep up to date on any changes to their PDP.
- Ensuring that all practices adopted on site comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act.
- Ensuring that all practices adopted on site comply with the Icemos code of business conduct and ethics policy
- All operators are expected to know the production line and to actively seek work.
- To work day and night shift and maintain an excellent timekeeping and attendance record.
- To work to the best of ones ability to ensure the success of the company.
- All other reasonable tasks required for the successful operation of Icemos Technology Ltd.
Skills and Requirements:
- No experience necessary as full training will be given
- GCSE Maths & English at Grade C or above
Hours of Work:
- 12 hour shifts including day and nights
- 4 days on shift then 4 days off shift
- 7:30am to 7:30pm and 7:30pm to 7:30am
- Benefits and how to apply
- £23,000per annum
- 20 Days Holidays
- Private Health and Dental Care
- Company Pension Scheme
To apply please click the APPLY NOW button below and forward your CV.