Excellent opportunity a Pastry Head Chef based in Belfast
We are looking for a talented Pastry Head Chef to join our senior team within our kitchen brigade.
Job Title: Pastry Head Chef
Working Hours: Up to 35 hours per week. The role will involve working shifts, evenings and weekends.
Job Type: Full time, permanent
Key Duties Include:
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate creativity, flair and innovation in his/her cooking and menu design.
- Will be responsible for training and developing chefs on pastry/bakery skills as well as ensuring our company standards and food hygiene/safety regulations are adhered to.
- Assisting in the management of the smooth and efficient operation of the kitchens to ensure the Hotel’s reputation for food quality is always maintained.
- Ensuring the planning, preparation, cooking and presentation of food is always to the standards required by the Hotel and its guests.
- Ensuring Company policies relating to stock management and stock ordering are implemented and monitored, taking appropriate action to resolve problems.
- Ensuring the kitchens comply with all matters relating to food hygiene regulations, environmental health laws and all other relevant legislation.
- Ensuring the security of the kitchen and storage areas is maintained at all times.
- Carrying out any other duties as required.
- Must have previous pastry/bakery experience gained within a similar high-quality catering establishment
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in food preparation, cooking and patisserie
- Must have a current recognised food hygiene certificate.
Apply now by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date
Closing date: Friday 8th February at 12pm