Excellent opportunity for Maintenance Engineer based in Antrim
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Hours of Work: 40.00 average across a continental shift pattern.
Reports to: Maintenance Manager
Salary: Not disclosed
Location: Camden Group Sites
Employment Type: Permanent
This role will require a highly skilled experienced engineer/fitter who is willing to work shifts and is capable of undertaking various planned, reactive and proactive maintenance tasks supporting the overall function of machinery/equipment identifying faults and solutions alike. This is a fast paced production environment and the individual must be conversant with machine maintenance and repair.
The successful candidate will:
- Perform maintenance and support tasks on high speed automated equipment
- Willing to engage with a changing work environment which will involve shift work
- Maintenance on automated and conveying systems
- Working with electronic/electrical systems
- Working as part of a team and supporting production and operations.
- Worked in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Implement solutions to help improve machine reliability and quality issues.
- Required Experience
- Working with and have an in-depth knowledge and experience of mechanical, pneumatics and program knowledge essential
- Knowledge of CNC and PC controlled systems would be desirable
- Team working and flexibility with an open attitude
- Capable of effective prioritisation of tasks and personal time management
- Able to work unsupervised and prioritise their own time and activities
- Have strong analytical skills supporting fast and effective problem solving
- Able to demonstrate a proven ability in trouble shooting and recovering equipment in a dynamic environment
- Experience in installation and commissioning of new equipment.
- Timed served Electrical/Mechanical Engineer
- A minimum of 3 years relevant industry experience within a manufacturing environment.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Closing Date – 28/02/2019