Location UK / Ulster
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Updated 1 week ago
As the GRAHAM business continues to grow and develop we are looking for an enthusiastic Learning & Development (L&D) Administrator to assist the service within the L&D Team.
The L&D Administrator shall
• Ensure data management systems are maintained by updating training and system information
• Assist with the organization of training events
• Arrange room bookings and hospitality for training events
• Assist with the collation of attendance records
• Manage the administration of the training events billing activity
• Manage the administration of flights and accommodation for trainers
• Manage the administration of Graham Academy – career fair bookings/ managing logistics
• Ensure all resources are ordered and ready for training events
• Assist in the collation of Training feedback
• Assist in administration of the CONNECT process
• Assist in the administration of the company’s Further Education policy and ensure records are updated
• Assist in the grant recovery process
• Deal with telephone / email/ post enquiries for the department
• Provide a generalist administration service to the L&D team as demand dictates
• Undertake any other duties which may be required by management
This job description is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for the L&D Administrator and the range of duties to be undertaken.
It does not attempt to detail every activity. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder at regular intervals.