Lead Generation Executive required for online recruitment business based in Belfast
Lead Generation Executive
Saongroup, a global leader in online recruitment advertising. Saongroup began in Ireland in 1995 with just one website and now we operate websites across 16 countries in Europe, Africa and the Americas with over 470 staff around the world.
As a result of our ambition to grow revenue we are expanding our sales teams in Ireland & Northern Ireland and now require a Lead Generation Executive based in our Belfast office. These positions are part of a new lead generation and data quality team supporting our four brands across Ireland (Jobs.ie, NI Jobs, Irish Jobs and Candidate Manager)
- Running reports in CRM to generate lists of quality leads for the sales team
- Researching leads online and updating CRM with relevant information
- Passing “hot” leads on to the relevant sales team members
- Updating the General Manager on weekly progress
- Hitting lead generation targets as agreed with the General Manager
- Researching Enterprise Ireland, the IDA and various different online resources to discover which companies are growing and identify new companies that require our service to recruit their new teams
- Upsell potential to existing clients
- Promote our CV database to existing clients
- You will gain and maintain a full understanding of online recruitment, competitive sites and market conditions.
- You will also create innovative ways in which to build business from individual accounts in line with their recruitment strategy.
- Hard working & prepared to constantly go the extra-mile to ensure to hit & exceed your targets
- Determined & confident with a self-starter attitude
- Ambitious with lots of energy
- Organised and willing to take ownership, particularly as this is a new role within our organisation
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent IT skills, particularly MS Excel
- You must be a proactive individual who enjoys working within a highly competitive environment
- Competitive basic salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Company health care and life insurance schemes, Bike to Work and TaxSaver travel tickets for permanent staff members
- The company runs a number of sales focused incentives; including regular Sales Days, Sales Person of the Month awards and, twice a year, the opportunity to win the Tiger Incentive to join the CEO of parent company StepStone on a luxury trip with the most exceptional performers from across Europe!