HCL are delighted to invite invitations for the position of Junior Recruiter to join their busy Belfast City Centre Operation
Please enter Job Reference BMH27AR in online application portal.
AXON SOLUTIONS LTD – A COMPANY OF HCL TECHNOLOGIES LTD
Exciting opportunity to be part of a busy in-house recruitment team within contact centre.
HCL are delighted to invite applications for the position of Junior Recruiter for a busy contact centre environment with multiple clients. The role is based out of our new state of the art facility in the heart of Belfast city centre – Great Victoria Street.
The successful candidates will soource, screen and assist with on-boarding activities for new entrants to the company.
- Work along with recruitment lead / team to fulfil vacancies through the most beneficial source of recruitment with a keen focus on meeting timelines, minimizing costs and improve quality of hire.
- Liaison with Team Leads / Managers / HR Team to ensure smooth execution of recruitment related activities. Interview candidates in person and hence an understanding of the organization and HR practices is highly relevant for this role.
- Meet defined SLAs on Hiring turnaround time, offer to joining ratio, direct channel sourcing and other hygiene parameters.
- Organize walk-in recruitment events.
- Should be adept at Sourcing of candidates through various means such as Job Boards, Social networking, Internal Referrals and Headhunting.
- Research and implement new ways of sourcing/attracting candidates and should be able to organize Job Fairs and campus recruitment.
- Negotiate employment agreements and salaries with potential recruits. This will require the incumbent to be aware of current recruitment laws, taxation regulations, HR practices and policies across Ireland / Northern Ireland.
- Managing on boarding along with local HR and making sure all hiring documentation is in place.
- Ensure Background verification process is completed and all data prepared for Audit.
- All additional tasks as the role evolves
- 6 months experience in a recruitment environment
- 6 months experience in a contact centre
- Strong PC literacy with working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office
- Should possess excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An ability of work within tight timescales and to the deadline.
- “Can-do” attitude and proactive approach
- An ability to work under pressure
- Resilient and adaptable to a fast paced environment
Desirable skills and experience will involve:
- Relevant recruitment/HR qualification
- Full clean UK driving Licence
- Flexible to take up business travel if required
- Telephonic screening
- Competency based interview
- Scenario based Assessment Centre
*** To apply please email your CV to the contact email ID given***
Please note: HCL reserve the right to use desirable or enhanced selection criteria to aid shortlisting in the event of high volumes of applications
*Successful applicants must be able to provide satisfactory evidence of their right to live and work in the UK and also undergo background verification screening including a credit check and Access NI report*
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Applications are welcome from those who meet the criteria irrespective of religion, political opinion, age, sexual orientation, disability, race, marital status, gender or caring responsibilities.