Excellent opportunity for Junior Quantity Surveyor based in Warrenpoint.
Junior Quantity Surveyor
Due to sustained business growth in both private, public sectors work and our own developments, we are currently recruiting for a junior quantity surveyor to join our team.
Candidates must have the following:
- A year’s experience in Quantity Surveying is preferable
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Proficiency of MS Word and Excel
- Access to own transport
Task and Responsibility include the following:
- Assist with the preparation of contract documents i.e. the bill of quantities.
- Manage sub-contractor payments i.e. valuations including site measurements.
- Liaise with client’s design teams from tender stage to competition of the contract including site meetings.
- Arranging sub-contractors/suppliers to site with liaison with the contract’s manager and site foremen to efficiently meet deadlines.
- Preparation, submission and agreement of project valuations, variations and final accounts.
- In conjunction with the contract’s manager, monitor and track project outputs, progress and programming.
- The successful applicant must be able to work as part of a team, work to tight deadlines and have strong negotiation and communication skills.
If you’re interested in joining our team, please click the APPLY NOW button below and submit your CV.