Forward Emphasis are seeking enthusiastic and proactive applicants with excellent customer & end user focus to join our IT team.
The successful applicant will become a key member of the IT Department providing technical support in all areas of the infrastructure assisting in control of the day to day system administration and project implementation.
You will be responsible for providing support to end users related to computers, servers, hardware and software. You will take care of everything from configuration, to control and maintenance, to troubleshooting and monitoring.
- Network, server and PC Configuration Control and Monitoring
- Provide professional and efficient technical support & technical solutions to end users
- Configure and maintain all technical equipment, including computers, printers, switches, phones, conference rooms, TVs, and back office systems
- Manage technical equipment and inventory
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT Helpdesk
- Contributing to the completion of planned IT works, Solution Development, Project Planning and Implementation
- Representing the business as and when required with suppliers, contractors, customers and internal users.
- Deputise for Senior IT Engineers as required
- On Call Support
- Relevant third level qualification and/or experience in a similar role for 3 years
- Full clean driving license
- Service-oriented, motivated and solution focused team player who can show initiative
- Available to work out of hours and on call as required
- Excellent communication skills
- Windows and or Linux server Technologies: experience in installation, administration, deployment and management of multi-server networks and virtual environments
- Networking skills – installs, configuration and LAN – WAN Management
- Experience working with Enterprise Servers and shared storage solutions or comparable hardware
- VOIP/Telephone Configuration and Control
- MySQL database configuration and management
- Any relevant certifications, i.e. CompTIA, MCSE, MCSA, MCP VMWare, CCNA
Please Note – A number of roles are available and are open to experienced IT professionals and Graduates.
Your role starts with a click – send your CV and Cover Letter by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below