We are currently seeking a highly motivated, career minded individual who is keen to progress their career within Dunbia.
Based at Dungannon, this individual will work as part of our existing, technical and quality teams conducting internal quality audits in both Dungannon Primary and Retail Packs sites, reporting to the site technical manager.
- Agreeing, managing and working to internal audit schedule for both Primary and Retail sites (in conjunction with the Site Technical Manager).
- Conducting internal audits in Dunbia Primary, Retail and Hides
- Preparing relevant aide memoires
- Completion of relevant internal audit reports
- Reviewing corrective action responses and closing out relevant non-conformances with technical, quality and operations as appropriate.
- Conducting GMP and GHP audits
- Conducting traceability challenges both internally and with raw material suppliers
- Reviewing and completing supplier approval.
- Managing and maintaining all relevant documentation.
- Other associated technical duties.
1 years of experience working a quality / technical role in the food industry
- Experience with FSMS & HACCP, Allergen Management systems, Quality Management and food labelling.
- Excellent communication skills together with a can do attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills as the role will involve interfacing with major retailers and other internal and external customers
- A high level of motivation, be career driven and self-disciplined with ability to meet strict deadlines;
- Full clean driving licence
- A BTEC level 3 qualification (or equivalent) in a food science, food technology or a related discipline a definite advantage
- Demonstrable experience in conducting internal quality audits and with a recognised internal auditor qualification
- Previous experience in dealing with major UK multiples
- Competitive Salary
- Holidays -29 pro rata
- Pension – Nest
- Private Parking
- Company Shop – Discounted
- Canteen Facilities
- Personal Development and Training
Employee Events throughout the year, wellbeing, he