Forward Emphasis seeking enthusiastic and proactive applicants with excellent troubleshooting technical skills and
end user focus to join our IT team. The successful applicant will become a key member of the IT support team
providing technical support to all areas.
- Providing first and second line support as part of the IT Help Desk and IT Team
- Finding technical solutions for end users
- Servicing and administration of IT equipment and programs
- Provide technical support across Microsoft systems and applications
- Manage the distribution and installation of hardware and software for mobile and internal systems
- Managing printer estate and fulfillment duties, including MI Reporting on all client systems
- Configuration, control and allocation of all ongoing and scheduled tasks within he helpdesk environment
- User Account Management
- Currently striving for or recently attained a degree in an IT or technical field or significant experience of a similar role.
- Good organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid Knowledge of PC architecture/technology and configuration.
- Willingness and availability to travel when required
- Available to work flexible hours when required
- Ability to analyse & solve technical problems by investigating potential solutions working both individually and as part of a team
- Have a strong understanding on Microsoft and Linux technologies
- VMware or Hyper-V
- Proficiency supporting users within an Active Directory architecture.
Please note: The role is open of applicants with relevant experience, recently graduated or currently undertaking a relevant qualification
Your role starts with a click – send your CV and Cover Letter by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below