Excellent opportunity for Head Chef with Sweet Afton based in Belfast.
Sweet Afton requires a Head Chef which is house alongside The Perch Rooftop Bar, Rita’s Belfast and Chinawhite.
Experience working in a busy, fast paced environment is essential.
Salary of £35000 for the ideal candidate
- Proven experience as head chef
- Exceptional proven ability of kitchen management
- Ability in dividing responsibilities and monitoring progress
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Up-to-date with culinary trends
- Credentials in health and safety training
- Control and direct the food preparation process and any other relative activities
- Construct menus with new or existing culinary creations ensuring the variety and quality of the servings
- Approve dishes before they reach the customer
- Plan orders of equipment or ingredients according to identified shortages
- Arrange for repairs when necessary
- Remedy any problems or defects
- In charge of hiring, managing and training kitchen staff
- Oversee the work of the kitchen
- Estimate staff’s workload and compensations
- Maintain records of payroll and attendance
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Communicate with management
Please forward your CV via the APPLY button below.