Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary Not disclosed
Updated 5 days ago
This exciting position will suit a strong project manager who has experience in system implementation and on boarding clients. There is minimal travel required with this role.
Who we are
Our team provide managed payroll services for clients in the financial services, professional services, pharmaceutical, technology, oil and gas, chemical sectors.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who have good organisational, communication and numerical skills, experience of working with tools and systems (experience of Excel essential and experience of SharePoint would be desirable). Experience and knowledge of payroll is desirable but not essential. It is important that you are willing to continue to learn, you can work well individually and as part of a team and you have an enthusiasm to succeed both on an individual and team level.
About the role
Successful applicants will work alongside the Global Payroll Co-ordination Leader, supporting both the implementation of multi territory payrolls.
Typical responsibilities could include
What is in it for you?
This is a fast paced, challenging environment which can provide you with a rewarding and stimulating career. You will work with well known, global clients and receive both technical and softer skills training to assist with your continual personal and professional development.
Where will you be based?
Projects will be mainly carried out at PwC’s Belfast office, although you may be required to travel to client sites (across the UK and sometimes global client sites) or PwC UK offices. We will discuss these requirements with you in advance of starting a project.
• Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint.
• Knowledge and experience of basic payroll or HR processes
• Good organisational skills and a logical thinker.
• Ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders.
• Ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to work
• Ability to manage time, prioritize tasks and work under tight deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail
• Self-starter and motivated to succeed
• Proven ability to be a team player, while retaining ability to work independently with little supervision
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Aptitude for learning new systems and IT applications