Excellent opportunity for a General Operative based in Newry
Anord Mardix (NI) Ltd are seeking to recruit a General Operative for our Manufacturing Company based in Newry. This position is on a full time contract basis. You will be given extensive training to complete these roles undertaken in a highly safety conscious environment.
- Working on Machines
- Assembling components
- Preparing goods for despatch as required.
- Assisting with forklift duties.
- Packaging of materials for movement and storage in and around factory and packaging and/or labelling materials for despatch.
- Labelling of goods as required.
- Operating machines.
- Cleaning machines.
- Ensure awareness and compliance with all Health & Safety work practices.
- Preparing Orders.
- To be proactive, ensuring quality is monitored and consistently delivered through observation and attention to detail.
- Other general operative duties may be required as they arise.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing/similar environment.
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines.
- Good time management and time-keeping skills.
- An approachable manner and good communication skills.
- Team Player
- Manual Handling Experience
If the position is of interest, Please forward your CV by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below