Excellent opportunity for a Finance Administrator based in Newtownards.
Full time permanent role hours of work:- 9 – 5 Mon to Thursday, 9 to 3.30 on a Friday
We are looking for a dynamic individual who is commercially driven, self-motivated, well organized, has excellent communication skills and sound business awareness. Upon completion of ‘on-the-job training’ the successful candidate will be expected to work on their own initiative within the finance team liaising with procurement, sales and despatch and directly with customers. The duties will include efficient maintenance of sales ledger and purchase ledger and all other finance related duties reporting to the Finance Director.
- Finance related duties on sales and purchase ledger
- Processing of customer requests via phone and email for sales and inputting orders on Sage 200 system for the full range of Rich Sauces products
- Support of external sales team with Sample orders on a daily basis.
- Liaise with despatch team to ensure daily delivery schedules are met, measured against DIFOT (delivery in full on time).
- Managing customer queries via telephone, email and post.
- Working as part of a team to effectively and efficiently provide excellent customer service
- Credit control duties
- Sales administration– filing, posting, printing etc.
- Cover for other roles within the finance team including reception duties when required.
We are looking for someone with the following skills, knowledge and ability
- Essential requirements:- 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above including English and Maths (or equivalent).
- Excellent communication skills, being in regular contact with customers and an advocate for the business.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Confident telesales experience, with a focus on customer service
- Experience and knowledge of operating a stock control system, ideally in a food manufacturing environment.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and analytical ability.
- Competent in the use of various IT programmes, including Microsoft Excel and preferably Sage 200.
- Ability to prioritise tasks under pressure and demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in a busy office environment.
- A good team worker.
- Able to work effectively and efficiently under pressure.
- Experience in a similar role, within a food manufacturing environment is desirable.
Please click on the apply button to send an updated CV and monitoring form.