Excellent opportunity for a Field Sales Representative based in Derry/Londonderry
Field Sales Representative
We are looking to hire a number of competitive Door To Door field sales representatives to join our current sales team within a fast growing company.
The successful candidates will be responsible for delivering sales through excellent customer service and effective means of communication.
The successful candidates will also play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients to generate sales, qualifying prospects and managing sales of our product.
As A door to door sales representative you will also research and maintain knowledge of sales competition.
- Achieve and exceed assigned sales targets and KPI’s through performing a certain number of door to door visits assigned individually to you.
- Delivering excellent Customer Service by speaking in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
- Effectively communicating to customers in relation to our product and answer any questions they might have by referring to information provided.
- Flexibility with a willingness to travel.
- Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job.
- Adhering to all aspects of quality and compliance required to deliver a quality service
- Report and provide feedback from sales to management through the effective means of communication process.
In Return you will receive:
- Salary with expected earnings of £18,200
- Commission and bonus schemes in excess of the agreed salary
- Daily / Weekly incentives
- Company Pension Plan
- 28 Days paid Holidays per annum including bank holidays
- 6 Months customer service experience with the ability to drive sales
- Effective communication and organisational skills
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV