Excellent opportunity for Experienced Service Advisor based in Bangor.
Experienced Service Advisor Bangor
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced service advisor to join the Ballyrobert Group.
The Ballyrobert Group includes New Vauxhall cars at Bangor and Mazda and Lotus at Mallusk. In addition there is a used car stock of over 400 vehicles.
- Reporting to the Service Manager and working with the Service team, in this role you will be responsible for providing a pro-active service to customers requesting to schedule their vehicles in for service, maintenance or repair work.
- You will greet customers into the Service Department and liaise with technicians to follow up work in progress, keep customers informed of progress, and control the flow of work into the service department.
- Applicant Specification
- The successful candidate would ideally be able to deliver the very highest level of customer service through strong communication skills resulting in total customer satisfaction.
- Very strong organisational skills along with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and DMS systems (Kerridge/ADP preferable) would be of high priority.
- Liaising with manufacturer to authorise warranty repairs, and a general knowledge of warranty procedures would also be advantageous.
- Service Department Car Dealer minimum 1 year
- Full clean driving licence
To Apply please click the apply now button and forward your CV.
Closing Date 28th February, 2019