To price tender enquiries for all projects, follow up enquiries, negotiate contracts and prepare valuations
- Provide a costing service at tender stage for customer and clients using Conquest estimating system.
- Ensure that estimates prepared are cost effective and competitive
- Expedite quotation lists on a weekly basis and update Conquest system.
- Follow up each tender with customer to ensure that business opportunities are capitalised.
- Meet pre-job commencement with QS and Contracts Management team on a weekly basis to formally handover file, ensuring that the correct information is passed to the production team.
- Agree price variations and extras during each contract before work proceeds
- Develop final costings and prepare final bill for each project.
- Liaise with QS and Contracts Management regularly on developing sub-contractors and suppliers base
- Review and monitor job costs versus budgets on conquest
Proven Estimating experience with a main contractor or construction company
Demonstrate experience across all stages of a project from concept to handover
Relevant 3rd level qualification
Conquest experience (desirable)
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Experience of different types of contract: JCT, NEC (desirable)
If you are interested in applying for this role click ‘apply now’ to forward a copy of your up to date C.V, or alternatively click the application link below to complete an application pack.