Excellent opportunity for An Electrical Qualified Supervisor based in Newtownabbey
An Electrical Qualified Supervisor.
All successful candidates will need to be focused, passionate about their work and have the ability to work under pressure while meeting deadlines.
Electrical Qualified Supervisor Role:
The responsibilities & requirements of the successful candidate will include:
- Complete electrical testing & provision of all final electrical certification.
- Assessing all electrical certification & verifying compliance with designs and BS7671.
- To attend yearly NICEIC assessment alongside managing director.
- Complete general electrical installs when and as required.
- Follow and understanding of design drawings and associated schematics.
- Execute the plans to achieve accomplished and functioning electrical systems.
- Problem solving in detailed electrical systems.
- Be able to work confidently as an individual or as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
- Follow instructions in a timely manner when provided by senior staff.
- Adhere to all company H&S arrangements.
- Be courteous, presentable and polite at all times.
- Fully completed City & Guilds apprenticeship
- Conversant in BS7671:2018 c/w C&G qualification
- C&G 2391 or equivalent
- Computer skills for completing electrical certificates online or on office based software
- Full UK driving licence.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV