Excellent opportunity for a Ecommerce Website Administrator based in Belfast.
Ecommerce Website Administrator
Bedeck 1951 is the UK’s market leading bed and bath company creating brand leading, design led products.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Ecommerce Website Administrator to support our exciting Ecommerce department based in Belfast. The role will support our ecommerce and customer service teams with a wide variety of tasks, projects and campaigns ensuring the e-commerce platform is up to date and running to the highest standards. The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in ecommerce retail, be commercially astute, customer focused and sales driven.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
The role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Responsible for creating, uploading and keeping products and other content up-to-date on the Bedeckhome website.
- Site-walk daily to ensure all products are live, correctly merchandised and priced.
- Creating and managing all categories across the sites, ensuring all products are categorised correctly.
- Ensuring imagery is consistent and kept up-to-date.
- Working closely with the Ecommerce team on web development projects to ensure all content is up-to-date.
- Supporting the Ecommerce team with associated user acceptance testing on all new and existing platforms and report all issues and bugs.
- Assisting the Ecommerce team to reply to escalated customer service issues.
Key Skills & Experience
- At least 1 year’s previous experience in a similar / comparable job.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Highly organised to ensure the smooth running of all daily operations.
- Experience listing products in bulk using Excel / CSV files.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel and its basic formulae.
- Experience with Magento or other similar ecommerce CMS.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
- Good working knowledge of Photoshop.
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML.
- Passionate about lifestyle and interiors.
- Enjoy copywriting and adapting to a brand’s tone of voice and signature.
If you can satisfy all the above criteria, please forward an up-to-date CV for consideration by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below to be received by Tuesday, 26th February 2019.