Excellent opportunity for a E-Commerce Administrator based in Belfast
Job Title – E-Commerce Administrator.
Main Purpose of job – General E-Commerce and Marketing Administration
- Generate and update website content, products and promotions.
- Processing of online & offline orders
- Customer service & sales
- Support and expand our e-commerce activities.
- Perform measurements, analysis and checks on e-commerce marketing activities.
- Competitor analysis, market research and benchmarks.
- Assist in the organisation and planning of shows and exhibitions.
- Use social media to positively promote the company and products.
- Prepare and present monthly e-commerce and Google Analytics statistics.
- Maintain and update the marketing plan for the website.
- Create banners, images, promotions for displays on the website.
This job description is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and you may well be asked to perform other tasks as and when required.
Location – Belfast
Special Qualifications/experience required:
- Basic understanding of English & Maths to GCSE grade 4 or above.
- Computer literate and understanding of basic web technologies.
- 2 or more A Levels grade C or above.
- Qualification/experience in media, marketing, business administration or similar.
- Familiar with data management
- Previous experience of website or e-commerce
- Communication – ability to communicate at all levels either verbally or in writing.
- Quality – ability to complete work correctly and on time to an acceptable format and attention to detail.
- Focused, passionate and trustworthy.
- Natural desire to continuously improve processes and to continue training to develop expertise.
- Be able to use own initiative, work independently and as part of a team.
- Passionate about e-commerce.
- Knowledge on ERP systems.
- Maintaining an excellent level of service to the business.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000 – £19,000 + Company contributory pension
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV