Are you the type of person who thrives in a fast paced corporate environment, who enjoys working with colleagues across the world? If this sounds like you then we have an opportunity you should apply for!
Role Title: Diversity & Inclusion Coordinator
Role Type: Full-time, Permanent
Role Close Date: 22nd February 2019
To support the Diversity and Inclusion team in London to deliver against the London in-market and EMEA+ Inclusion plan and where relevant, global and EMEA diversity projects. To provide support, expertise and independent thinking in delivering data analysis, inclusion intranet updates, planning and scheduling support to the employee groups and to the team and overseeing the management of key strategic client and employee pipeline projects and events. To provide support to the London in-market CSR Manager in scheduling and delivering against the CSR plan.
- Manage central inbox and queries for both the Inclusion and CSR London based team
- Co-ordinate and proactively schedule employee group meetings and organise and circulate agendas in collaboration with employee groups
- Manage and oversee content updates and uploads to the Intranet page
- Support the team by managing, analysing and producing regular diversity data reports, ‘owning’ the HR data (London, EMEA+ and EMEA) to preserve data protection
- Co-ordinate and collate London and EMEA employee responses to organisational programmes (e.g. Expert Allies etc.)
- Manage the administration of London diversity programmes including the co-ordination of the London PRIME programme and Futureready event co-ordination
- Manage and co-ordinate the collection of evidence for external UK benchmarks including Stonewall, Social Mobility Foundation and Business in the Community
- Manage mailing lists, client events registration and event administration
- Manage invoicing and payment schedules for external providers, drafting a budget spreadsheet to help track spend (London and EMEA+)
- Working with HR teams and co-ordinators to support EMEA (and EMEA+) roll out of Respect at Work training and people engagement strategies etc.
- Assisting the Pro Bono Associate with pro bono file opening and related administrative tasks.
- Relevant undergraduate degree with 2.1 classification or above.
- Experience of a similar role – ideally within a Professional Services environment although this is not a prerequisite
- Excellent IT skills – with particular reference to Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with excellent interpersonal skills
Technical & Personal Skills:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- High level of attention to detail
- Highly proficient using technology and in particular Excel
- Demonstrate inclusive behaviours in delivery
The job holder will be expected to adapt and carry out such other duties as may be required from time to time, on the understanding that they will be within the individual’s remit and capability, and consistent with the role and its level of responsibility.