You will be responsible for the delivery of EDGE’s marketing campaigns both internally and externally, playing a key part in communicating the organisation’s marketing message
Digital Marketing Executive
Reporting To: Sales and Marketing Manager
Salary: £20k – £25k
Purpose: The Marketing Executive role is fundamentally involved in increasing the sales of products and bringing profits for the company in line with the Sales and Marketing Manager’s overall objectives. The marketing Executive is responsible for the delivery of EDGE’s marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key part in communicating the organisation’s marketing message
- To Work within the existing marketing team and contribute to the execution of our regional market strategies.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, PPC and display advertising campaigns.
- To regularly create interesting, informative and engaging content for use on the EDGE website and other medial channels.
- To ensure consistent marketing and branding of the Company’s products in line with EDGE’s values and organisational goals.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) and make improvements.
- Monitor and analyse EDGE Innovate’s digital marketing activity (as well as benchmark against competitors) including website traffic, social media engagement and email marketing using tools such as Google Analytics.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other service providers.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
This is not an exhaustive list and may be altered by the Managing Director/Department Manager
- Degree level qualification or equivalent in a relevant discipline such as Web or Digital marketing, Marketing, Communications etc.
- Minimum of 2 years recent experience in a digital marketing role.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and date-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
If you feel you meet our criteria then please email your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Closing date: 26th February 2019.
EDGE Innovate (NI) Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer