Excellent opportunity for CustomCare Key Accounts Manager – UK & Ireland based in Cookstown
Business Unit: CustomCare
Job Title: CustomCare Key Accounts Manager – UK & Ireland
Reporting to: CustomCare Sales Manager
Location:UK & Ireland
Welcome to CDE Global
CDE Global is the leading provider of wet processing equipment for quarries, mines and recycling operations on the global market. The CDE equipment range has applications across a wide range of materials and is delivering significant efficiencies in the construction and recycling, mining, specialist industrial sands and environmental sectors.
Working across 5 industry sectors and 8 strategic regions globally, CDE has been co-creating with customers for over 20 years. The team has been widely recognised for challenging the paradigm of traditional washing equipment supply and delivering collaborative, imaginative and unique processing systems. Our team thrives in an environment where people are genuinely empowered to lead and deliver highly strategic and innovative projects.
CDE Global is now seeking to appoint an experienced Key Account Manager to join the team. Reporting directly to the CustomCare Sales Manager, you will have a key role within the CustomCare team.
Reporting directly to the CustomCare Global Sales Manager and based in the local market, the Key Accounts Manager will be responsible for managing customer satisfaction and growing existing customer sales within the nominated Strategic Accounts in the Region.
This job description is not exhaustive as other duties may be required to fulfil the requirements of the role.
- Achieve revenue targets and business objectives within the region
- Build customer relationships, rapport and trust to effectively manage the aftersales relationship with the customer
- Coordinate and follow-up on existing leads and generate new leads in an effective and structured manner.
- Effectively manage long consultative selling cycles for capital equipment as well as fulfilling shorter term customer requirements.
- Identification, profiling, analysis and implementation of new business opportunities in the nominated market.
- Contribute to the on-going planning and development of the Company’s sales and marketing and business development strategies.
- Interpret customer requirements and create solutions using the technical and commercial resources available with-in the company
- Contribute to new product/service development, promotion/distribution, customer care and the Company’s approach to quality through the presentation of customer feedback and market research.
- Develop, update and maintain a database of existing and potential customers through the development and implementation of a “Customer Relationship Management” system.
- Demonstrate the technical ability of CDE products to potential customers.
- Provide regular information to assist management with decision making, including competitor profiles and market analysis.
- Make recommendations to management on business development activity and on how the Company can improve the marketability of its products.
- Detail pricing and delivery information with customers and liaise with sales order processing staff to ensure that all orders are promptly received and handled.
- Assist with after sales queries, investigate customer complaints, and ensure that they are dealt with to the customers’ satisfaction.
- Adherence to the Company Health & Safety Policy.
- Any other duties within reason and capability associated with this role.
- This is role is for an ambitious person who aspires to develop their Career, positioning themselves for future progression with-in this growing company
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- Proficient with IT applications (previous experience of ERP systems advantageous)
- Substantial experience in operational management
- Proven ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written form
- Comprehensive knowledge of quality assurance principles, methods, design, testing and implementation
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Ability to influence others using communication techniques and establish a strong rapport with people
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong ability to develop a deep acknowledgement of CDE customer needs
- Ability to work with teams and collaborate with other departments to address customer needs
- Excellent project, planning, change and time management capabilities
- Honest, respectful, positive, consistent and professional
- Brave, innovative outlook
- Excellent judgement and decision making skills
We are a global company and welcome applicants from all countries and backgrounds. Desirable criteria may be used for shortlisting. The Company reserves the right to vary criteria at the shortlisting stage.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV
Closing date: Monday 4th March