Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £25000 - 30000
Updated 1 week ago
Funds-Axis aspires to be the leading provider of investment compliance, risk and regulatory reporting technology to the global investment management industry. The Client Relationships Executive will play a key role in ensuring the day-to-day management responsibility for client relationships.
Funds-Axis aspires to be the leading provider of investment compliance, risk and regulatory reporting technology to the global investment management industry.
It is our ambition to substantially grow our business internationally over the coming years.
We will achieve this by:
· Delivering outstanding customer service
· Developing deep, long term relationships with our customers
· Being recognised as a trusted source of regulatory information
· Using best-of-breed regulatory technology to provide first class products and services
· Providing our employees with the opportunities, training and support to meet their career goals
· Being an exciting and fun to work for employer, which properly rewards its people
The Client relationships Executive will play a key role in ensuring the day-to-day management responsibility for client relationships.
You will report directly to the Senior Client Relationship Manager.
You will have no direct reports.
You will be responsible for ensuring continued client satisfaction across the Funds-Axis product range, including travelling and visiting clients in line with agreed service levels where required.
You will be adaptable and hard-working, and demonstrate strong communication skills both in relations with your team and with the Head of Services.
To provide assurance that clients continue to receive excellent service and that opportunities for cross-selling are being identified and closed.
1. Establish and maintain effective formal and informal links with customers to ensure that the Company is providing the appropriate range and quality of services.
2. Ensuring continued customer satisfaction through regular contact and review meetings with clients;
3. Ensuring clients are kept informed of our product range, identifying opportunities for cross-selling and closing out contracts and commercials to expand the relationships.
The job requires:
· Graduate (minimum 2:1) with a degree in a finance/management discipline.
· Previous experience of managing client relationships
· A good understanding of the financial services industry, in particular a good understanding of the asset management industry and a good grasp of the wider context of financial regulation. Experience of working in the sector is desirable.
· Excellent communication and presentational skills.
· Excellent organisational skills.
· Excellent customer service abilities, with a strong understanding of the importance of customer satisfaction and continuous excellent service level delivery.
You will be responsible for:
1. Preparation of reports for review by the Head of Services/clients/Board/team as appropriate on the status of relationships, using the support of other teams as required:
o Client quarterly SLA report
o Monthly Board Report
o Monthly/weekly Salesforce reports
2. Leading the input to the weekly CRM huddle
o Upcoming travel
o Communications for the week
o Ad-hoc projects update
3. Understanding client issue logs and working with the Risk and Compliance Manager to ensure these are dealt with in line with SLAs and weekly/monthly BAU calls are happening
4. Maintenance of Salesforce
5. Event coordination:
o Organising the annual corporate / technology roadmap event
o Organising he annual client and prospect social event
6. Arranging and coordinating the annual client feedback survey
7. Diary management – managing meetings and booking travel and accommodation for the relationships team
8. Attending client meetings as required, and managing a portfolio of small clients
9. Ownership of actions arising from all client meetings, and managing these through to completion supported by a weekly cross-team meeting. This will include reporting on status of actions both internally and to clients.
10. Reviewing and maintaining our client product matrix and arranging demos of new/in scope products to existing customers in scope.
11. Client Christmas gifts planning and delivery – in line with agreed budget
In return for your commitment we offer a strong remuneration package and significant opportunities to grow and develop as our business expands, including: