Location UK / Derry
Job Type Permanent part-time, Trainee
Salary See description
Updated 2 days ago
Excellent opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join our team at the Maldron Hotel Derry
The Chef de Partie helps to maintain Kitchen costs in conjunction with the Sous chef and Head Chef and is responsible for ensuring that high standards within all Food and Service Divisions are maintained at all times.
It is a vital part of the position to keep food quality for both guests/customers and staff to the highest standard.
– Willingness to work flexible hours required for the job to include evening and weekend work.
– All team members must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance
– Must be eligible to work in Northern Ireland
– Level 2 Food Hygiene.
– NVQ level 2 Professional Cookery or equivalent
– Previous chef experience working in a busy kitchen environment in Hospitality / catering sector
– Knowledge of current food trends.
– Working knowledge of Environmental Health and Safety and Food Hygiene legislation
– High standards of attention to detail
– Previous Chef Per Partie Experience
– Experience working in a medium-large sized hotel (defined as 80+ rooms)
We may apply enhancements or the desirable criteria if there is a high volume of applicants with similar assessments.
– Competitive Salary Package
– Discounted Staff rates available in Sister properties
– Discounted Family & Friends rates subject to availability
– Training & Career Development
Dalata Hotel Group – Ireland’s largest hotel group. As Dalata continues to grow and expand it’s more important than ever to have the right team alongside us, in the near future we will be opening the doors of new hotels creating over 400 jobs and investing over €110m in the Irish economy.
We lead through our Dalata values of “Our People, Our Fairness, Our Service and Our Individuality”. If you have the right attitude and energy you will have great opportunities to progress within the group. Our company is a place where you can do great things – individually and as a team. You will have the opportunity to develop your talent, be recognised and rewarded for your commitment and pursue a fulfilling career. We also have a number of unique and recognised training programmes to aid your professional and personal development and pride ourselves on creating an objective, supportive and fair working environment for our employees.
A full job description can be sent, later in the process, or on request.
Closing date: 22nd Februray 2019
Dalata Hotel Group Plc is an Equal Opportunities Employer.