To assist Head Chef on duty with preparation of all food items for the hotel within the the kitchen.
Banqueting Chef – Corick Country House
We have a fantastic new vacancy for Banqueting Chef in Corick Country House Hotel
We are seeking candidates to take up the fast paced role of Banqueting Chef. This role presents excellent training and succession opportunities within the hotel.
Objective of the Role
Reporting to the Head Chef, the Banqueting Chef will assist our successful kitchen team in the delivery of an exceptional experience.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Head Chef & Sous Chef with the overall running of the kitchen and assist in other sections as required by the business
- Take direction from department managers and to assist in the monitoring of food quality and hygiene standards.
- Follow the talented Head Chefs example of excellence and efficiency.
- Adhere to HACCP regulations at all times
- Support your fellow kitchen staff in observing appropriate systems of hygiene during food preparation and storage through coaching of the junior members of the team.
- Have previous experience working within hotels or in a similar role.
- Have a passion for and genuine interest in food.
- Have a mature and pleasant manner for dealing with customers and team members.
- Be a team player.
- Be able to work under pressure in a busy kitchen.
- Be HACCP trained and demonstrate excellent hygiene practice
- Free Parking
- Discounted Staff Accommodation Availble
- Staff meals while on shift
- Discounts available in our bar,restaaurant and spa