Excellent opportunity for a Baker based in Dromore
Location: 6 Barronstown Road, Dromore, BT25 1NT
Reporting to: Team Supervisor/Production Manager
- To undertake and assist in the hand crafting of bakery goods
- To operate and monitor machinery to form, shape and bake Finished Goods.
- To correctly transfer within the manufacturing process, all materials and products, and to ensure traceability procedures are followed at all times,
- Assure product quality through process control and faults prevention.
- Accurately and timely complete all required documentation to enable clear traceability.
- To ensure that production rates are maintained and that downtime is minimised.
- To maintain high levels of personal hygiene to ensure production of high quality products.
- To ensure the hygiene of your working areas meets the sites hygiene standards at all times.To undertake required training to ensure full competency in the job role and to allow for job rotation.
- To ensure safe working practices are adopted at all times in accordance with Safety, Health and Environmental policies, procedures and legislation.
- To communicate and update all relevant parties of any issues or changes.
- To monitor and action all waste control initiatives.
- To ensure 100% completion of daily rituals.
- To attend taste panels when required.
- To support the Improvement Programmes in place.
- To encourage colleagues to participate and drive continuous improvement in their area.
- To meet daily Key Performance Indicators on a consistent basis.
- Any other duties within the post holder’s competence as requested by the Manager.
- 1 years’ experience working as a baker in a food manufacturing environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Problem Solving
- Planning and organising
- Team working
- Demonstrate a good level of English
- Rota may include early starts, evening, nights & weekend work
- Must be flexible
- 2 years’ experience working as a baker in a food manufacturing environment
- Basic Food Hygiene
- Basic Health & Safety