We are recruiting for a Placement Student Position within the Agriculture & Research Team in Dunbia, Dungannon.
The successful candidate will assist with the day to day workings within the team, from customer and research requirements, to organisation of events and meetings. The student will be based in headquarters, Dunbia, Dungannon.
Involvement in all aspects of agricultural accounts, helping to deliver on research & development projects, admin roles and promotional work.
- Meat Sample Collection
- Meat Quality Analysis
- Farm Data Collection – Heavy Focus on Anti-biotics, Herd health and Farm performance KPI’s
- Farm Liaison – Working closely with farmer groups and our key producers to deliver trial work and assist them to prepare for Audits where required.
- Report writing – ensuring communication throughout the team, presenting information back in a clear manner.
- Presentation preparation and delivery to key customers, suppliers and farming groups.
- Organise and host factory visits and tours
- This is a brief summary of some of the tasks which you may be required to assist with. Additional tasks may be required.
- Ability to use own initiative
- A team player
- A passion for the Agri-food industry
- Willingness to learn and contribute
- Self-Motivated & proactive
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office and a good standard of technical computer skills
- Be Studying a third level qualification in an Agri-food related discipline