Excellent opportunity with award winning manufacturer for an Administration/Estimating Assistant, based in Dunmurry, just outside Belfast.
Brookvent is an award-winning manufacturer, specialising in residential ventilation systems, based just outside Belfast in Dunmurry.
As a leading UK manufacturer, the company designs and produces a wide range of products from high performing Glazed-In Window Vents to market leading Heat Recovery Ventilation systems (HRV/MVHR). Brookvent is expanding its operations and we’re looking for a determined individual to be part of our team.
We are an ambitious company with year on year growth and would encourage the successful candidate to grow and further their career with us. Have a read through the job description and get in touch if you meet the requirements outlined below.
- Material takeoffs from ventilation drawings
- Liaise with site personnel and sales teams, on prestigious projects throughout the UK
- Preparation of commissioning documents
- Assist with forecasting material requirements
- Assist with As-Fitted drawings & Co-ordination drawings
- Assist with material estimates for projects
- Administration of contracts both installation and maintenance
- Any other duties as required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
- Proficiency in English both written and verbal
- Motivated self starter with a strong attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Full UK driver’s license and access to own vehicle is essential
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Well organised, self-disciplined, able to work independently
- Experience of the ventilation industry is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
- Experience of working within the residential construction/ architecture sector would be advantageous but not a requirement
- Brookvent provides intensive product related training, an attractive compensation package and a unique opportunity for professional growth and development with a well-respected and innovative company. This role also offers a competitive salary and benefits package
For more information, please visit our website
- Dependent on experience
- 30 days’ annual leave including stats (pro-rata)
- Pension match up to 3% of salary
- 37.5hrs per week. 8.30-5 Mon to Thurs, 8.30 – 2.30 Fri
Full training will be provided therefore candidates with all levels of experience will be considered.