Excellent opportunity for a Warehouse Manager based in Belfast
As BLK BOX continues to grow and dominate the gym equipment market, the reliance on an efficient and effective fulfilment centre is crucial to ensure we continue to deliver on our promises to our clients. We need our high volume and fast paced warehouse to be a well-oiled machine, driven by a client-centric mentality.
In order to achieve this, we require an exceptionally talented, bright, and committed Warehouse Manager to join our team to manage and overhaul our existing 50,000 sq ft warehouse (around 1000 product lines). Through engagement with the team, the Warehouse Manager will recommend and implement process improvement initiatives to increase operational effectiveness and efficiencies and interact with other team managers to coordinate activities between departments. The Warehouse Manager will align and empower his/her team members in a way that excites and motivates the team to meet the needs of the client 100% of the time while achieving key performance indicator results.
R E S P O N S I B I L I T I E S
Your responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to:
- Oversea daily warehouse operations ensuring the warehouse operates at peak efficiency, with client satisfaction being the primary goal, by supervising, organizing, directing, and training warehouse team members.
- Oversee the receiving, handling, storing, picking, and packing activities within the warehouse, ensuring quality standards are met at every turn.
- Schedule and oversee workflow to meet the demands of the business and maximize efficiency.
- Develop and implement warehouse operation system improvements by leading continuous improvement projects.
- Troubleshoots all fulfilment complaints to find the cause, help resolve the issue, and prevent reoccurrence.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
T H E I D E A L P E R S O N
- Warehouse management experience with knowledge of warehouse processes and systems.
- Experience with continuous improvement (i.e. Lean Six Sigma certification, lean manufacturing, etc)
- Strong leadership, delegation and organisation skills.
- Be a think tank, bringing ideas into action and always determined to drive efficiencies and improve processes.
- Ability to encourage, motivate and inspire others.
- Methodical and logical approach to tasks and systems.
- Committed to meeting demands of our clients to deliver the best products and service.
- Commercially and operationally driven with an appetite to drive a business unit.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- You’ll have a positive approach and your ‘can do’ thinking will mean you’re always keen to excel.
- A passion for the fitness industry.
W H Y W O R K F O R B L K B O X
- Opportunity to work for a company awarded the “Best Place to Work” in the 2018 Irish News Workplace and Employment Awards.
- We are a dynamic, forward thinking company leading the industry in functional fitness innovation.
- Rewards and recognition are provided for superior performance.
- Work in a collaborative environment fostering teamwork and accountability.
- Opportunity to work for a company that positively impacts people’s lives.
- Fantastic training opportunities and long-term career progression opportunities available for the right candidates in line with the company’s strategic growth plans.
- Prime working location in Titanic Quarter.
- Lots of perks including a fully functioning showroom gym of pure performance space which acts as a both a training and testing institute for our team.
T O A P P L Y
Please submit a one-page cover letter in addition to your CV by click on the APPLY NOW button below . The cover letter should show your personality and help us learn why you want to work for BLK BOX in this role. Let us know what about this job attracts you?