Are you an accomplished UX Designer with a passion for crafting innovative concepts and turning them into compelling interactive designs? Then look no further than PA Consulting – we’re looking for talented UX Designers to join us as we expand our Digital offering in Belfast.
User Experience/UX Designer
PA Consulting are an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Duties & Responsibilities
We are looking for talented UX Designers who can work collaboratively with clients and their users to help them use digital to the best effect and meet their users’ needs through the delivery of excellent innovative services.
Here at PA, we are focused on conceiving, designing and delivering creative solutions for complex industry issues across sectors like Retail, Health and the public sector and work closely with our clients and their users to achieve that.
This vacancy is an opportunity to apply your user experience skills throughout the full solutions lifecycle, from strategy to implementation. Our goal is to deliver real change for our clients and their users.
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in UX design
- A real passion for User Centred Design and a track record of designing and delivering excellent user experiences, your passion will flow over into mentoring your peers, and leading teams
- Visual design skills to craft innovative concepts and turn your compelling interfaces into interactive designs. You will have a portfolio of work to demonstrate your skills
- A deep understanding of the potential of the connected world and what it can mean for clients and their industries especially in the areas of data driven experiences, transactional and automated services
- The ability to analyse complex problems and through a data driven evidence-based approach produce compelling insight and recommendations to a client problem
- Able to embrace the myriad of digital and physical touchpoints in the users’ universe and able to identify how to capitalise on them to meet the users’ needs and your clients objectives
- Experience of using User Centred Design tools and techniques in your work, for example; user needs analysis, concept design, scenarios, user requirements, personas, wire-frames, prototyping and user journeys
- Experience of agile working and agile ceremonies, able to deliver insight and assets to an agile cadence with evidence of creating MVPs and rapid prototyping alongside other disciplines
- You will have experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams of designers, marketers, content providers, business stakeholders, developers and IT professionals
- Client-facing experience. You are comfortable in taking and making briefs for clients with the confidence to challenge where necessary and employ excellent interpersonal and communication skills to engage senior partners.
- Ideally you will not be afraid to dive into the process and other services changes necessary to deliver the desired user experience, designing and the internal aspects necessary to make things happen.
- This role will include UK travel – up to 50% of your time could be spent on client site.
- Competitive salary
- Casual dress code, lively working environment and ultramodern offices
- Private medical insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn, childcare benefits)
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
Please click here to view full job description
To Apply please click the APPLY NOW button below and forward an up to date CV.
Closing date: 31st of January 2019