Technical Sales Account Manager
Ryobi Aluminium Casting (UK) Ltd is an innovative, world class supplier of high quality, technically complex automotive components.
Based in Carrickfergus, Ryobi Aluminium Casting (UK) Ltd is a proud member of the Ryobi Group. With the help of our Japanese parent company we can bring the latest technological advances to our European Customers.
Ryobi’s vision is to maintain a sustainable business by achieving the best results for our customers, maximising the potential of every employee through mutual respect, trust and teamwork.
Our mission is to be the Number 1 Die Casting Company in Europe, to build upon our current customer base and increase market share, and to satisfy customer and shareholder requirements.
- To support Sales Manager to achieve departmental goals
Principal Job Duties:
- Understand company goals and sales objectives, and support Project Manager(s) to achieve the sales objectives.
- Understand all processes of trading, including manufacturing, transportation, and accounting, to provide best service to customers.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships between customers and Ryobi, through customer visits and the effective use of other communication channels.
- Constant monitoring of customer accounts and reporting their status to the Sales
- Manager with regards to project schedule, delivery, tooling arrangement, invoicing, payment, etc.
- Initiate and oversee quote preparation, submission and follow up.
- Collect and analyze information from customers, competitors and market and inform the relevant department in order to provide: a) Best service to customer b) Maximum profit to Ryobi.
- Support marketing activities and develop new business.
- Continuous improvement of all affected Sales processes.
- Participate with team working, information sharing and Continuous Improvement Programmes.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Comply and ensure compliance with the Company Environmental Policy and requirements of the Environmental Management System both in normal and emergency situations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Educated to Engineering HNC/HND/ Degree level
- Previous experience in a technical environment
- Very good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sociable, team focused with the ability to work alone as well as part of a team
- Good analytical, prioritizing and reporting skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Diplomatic and persuasive
- Ability to network with and influence people both internally and externally in order to achieve a pre-defined outcome
- Understand and apply commercial and financial principles to improve performance
- Proven track record of delivering creative solutions to overcome obstacles and enhance profitability
- Flexibility to travel on a regular basis
- Mechanical Engineering background
- Previous experience in automotive industry
- Experience of Account
- Management in a technical environment
- Knowledge of French/German/
- Spanish language
- Competitive salary
- Generous employer pension contributions
- A health cash plan
- Discount scheme
- Life assurance
- Service-related holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Free car parking
- Learning and Development opportunities and support
- Ride to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Service awards