Excellent opportunity for a Team Assistant based in Belfast.
Job Title: Team Assistant – Retail & General Agency Teams
Location: Belfast , The Linenhall , 32-38 Linenhall Street , Belfast BT2 8BG
Role Purpose: To provide highly efficient personal assistance to the Agency Teams
- An understanding of the team’s priorities including extensive diary management. This involves organising travel (including itineraries), client and internal meetings, lunches and dinners.
- Organisation of internal and external events including client entertaining and network events.
- Effective “gate keeping”: managing all incoming communication (including phone calls, voicemail and e-mail), efficiently establishing priorities and ensuring that all correspondence and enquiries are processed in an accurate, professional and timely manner.
- Creation of PowerPoint presentations and pitches from scratch to a high standard.
- Creation of Excel documents from scratch to a high standard.
- Preparation of outgoing correspondence and various other documents (including mailshots).
- Typing, amending, formatting and binding reports.
- Collation and distribution of external client publications using a tailored marketing programme.
- Full management of filing/e-filing.
- Meet and greet clients, including booking meeting rooms, equipment and organising refreshments as necessary.
- Communicate with the team, ensuring a high level of awareness of current priorities and whereabouts.
- Travel and expenses management.
- Some assistance on a personal basis will also be required.
- Prior PA/Secretarial experience.
- Experience of working with internal/external clients.
- Ability to prioritise and act on own initiative.
- Ability to work proactively and cooperatively.
- Able to work to deadlines and have a flexible approach.
- Being “one step ahead”, i.e. knowing where they need to be, when and with the right paperwork in hand.
- Extremely professional and approachable.
- Discretion and sensitivity around confidentiality.
- Excellent IT skills: Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point (production of high quality documents, reports and correspondence, diary and email management in Outlook).
- Excellent organisational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills: spelling, grammar and telephone manner.
- GCSE’s – Maths and English Language – minimum C grade.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
CBRE is the world’s leading commercial real estate services firm with offices located around the globe. We have over 80,000 employees worldwide, with almost 2,500 of those in the UK alone. The company’s core services include property sales, leasing and management, facilities and project management, investment management and, research and consulting. In Central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.
Please click on the APPLY button below to be directed to our website.