Tax Manager - Private Client Services
Tax Manager – Private Client Services
Grant Thornton is Ireland’s fastest growing professional services firm. We deliver solutions to all business challenges. Clients choose us because the breadth of financial and business services they need is available, delivered innovatively and always to the highest standards. At Grant Thornton we are committed to long term relationships. We are different. We are Grant Thornton.
The firm comprises over 1000 people operating from offices in Dublin, Belfast, Cork, Galway, Kildare, Limerick and Longford.
- Advise and support clients on UK tax planning strategies and UK personal tax compliance.
- Assist clients with HMRC enquiries, negotiations and settlement options.
- Assist the senior management group in preparing detailed technical tax advice in relation to various tax issues, including detailed research of tax legislation and case law.
- Complete and review tax returns.
- Assist in the management of billings and fee collection for allocated clients.
- Delegate to, manage and review trainee work on allocated clients.
- Present in-house tax training courses and assist with client presentations as required.
- The chosen candidate will have a proven record for service excellence, be a strong communicator and be able to show that they will work well as part of the tax team.
- You will need to be a qualified ACA and/or CTA with circa 2-3 years’ post-qualification experience and relevant tax experience.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including report writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational, technical and analytical skills.
The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to continue to build on their existing knowledge and skills and to add great value.