Location UK / Omagh Town Area
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary See description
Updated 5 days ago
Positive Futures is the leading charity for people with a learning disability, acquired brain injury or autistic spectrum condition and their families.
• Do you believe that people with disabilities have the same rights and choices as everybody else?
• Are you caring, kind, compassionate and patient?
• Would you like to help people achieve their dreams?
We have opportunities at our Sperrin Supported Living Service where we support people in Omagh, Castlederg and surrounding areas.
Support Workers (£9.00 per hour) and Relief Support Workers (£8.50 per hour)
Range of contracts from 16 to 39 hours per week
Varied shift pattern to include evenings and weekends
If you can give us a commitment to put the people we support first, we can give you:
• Holiday allowance up to 33 days per year*
• 4% pension contribution (for eligible staff)
• Employee discount card
• Loyalty benefits*
• Generous sickness and maternity pay*
*contracted staff only
What we expect of you:
What we need you to have:
*This criteria is waived for those unable to meet it due to disability
To find out more and complete an application, please click the apply now button before midnight on Sunday 27 January 2019.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Registered with the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland (NIC101385).
Positive Futures operates a Smoke Free workplace.