Excellent opportunity for a Service Engineer based in Northern Ireland
We are currently recruiting for a Service Engineer who wishes to enjoy an engaging and variable role.
At various customer locations you will be required to:
- Install and commission vehicle safety test and lifting equipment
- Perform equipment calibrations to the Standard of ISO17025
- Carry out prescribed equipment maintenance
- Perform competent remedial repairs as required
- Carry out all activities to related quality, safety, health and environmental criteria
- Be flexible to work extended hours as circumstances may dictate.
The successful candidate will present with:
- Customer oriented attitude
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a multi-skilled working environment ideally electrical/ mechanical, preferably with supporting qualifications
- Excellent trouble shooting and fault finding skills.
- Computer literate, with good IT ability
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to prepare and complete job related documentation.
- Full, clean driver’s license
- Full training provided incl. at MAHA GmbH
- Company Vehicle
- Mobile phone/pda and laptop.
- Pension Scheme (with company contributions)
The candidate will ideally be based in Northern Ireland
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV