Cayan is seeking a candidate to join the Enterprise Systems team as a Senior Salesforce Engineer.
Cayan is seeking a candidate to join the Enterprise Systems team as a Senior Salesforce Engineer. Do you want to join a great team based in both the US and Belfast? Enterprise systems involves work over every facet of the company and is uniquely positioned to have a major impact to the success of Cayan.
The Enterprise Systems Engineer is primarily responsible for supporting the development of the Enterprise Systems applications. The ideal candidate is required to understand and conceptualize applications from technical point of view. This position requires strong technical skills and would be responsible for reviewing, analyzing and implementing ways to improve systems to make business processes more efficient and improve data integrity.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter, be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment. This individual must also work well under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints.
The candidate will work closely with various business analysts to design and create throughout the Enterprise Systems applications. Candidates must possess the ability to create and understand technical requirements and build workable solutions with in Enterprise Systems.
- Establish and maintain governance and design principles for optimal usage of Salesforce.com and connected business systems working in direct partnership with our Architecture team
- Understand key business drivers and strategic initiatives and ensure alignment to the CRM platform and other tools used by Enterprise Systems
- Analyze current business processes and structure within Salesforce.com and develop solutions
- Support the other Sales Operations related processes and strategies tied to Salesforce.com and any other automation tools that power sales performance reporting and sales enablement
- Partner with Business Analysts to design and deliver business solutions
- Work with a team of Enterprise Systems Engineers (5-10 but growing in number) including development, mentoring, and delivery management
- Passionately pursue ongoing education on industry knowledge, Enterprise systems integrations, CRM functionality, standard methodologies and trends as it pertains to Sales and Marketing functionality
- Build sophisticated programs that scale, iterate and drive sustainable process improvements
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience with Salesforce.com development and implementation experience, encompassing the following:
- Experience in defining the security model for territories, roles, groups, profiles and field-level access
- Experience in developing complex relational database queries
- Experience using a mass import/export and/or ETL tool, with a solid understanding of external ids and how they are used
- Solid understanding of content data architecture, including groups, file management, and event feeds
- Deep understanding of Salesforce.com technical requirements, system configuration, user requirements
- Experience with custom reporting, modifying pages, views and dashboards
- Development experience within the Lightning Sales and Service Cloud
- Experience in configuration of the SDFC CPQ tool
- Community Portal configuration experience
- Experience with integration and configuring Einstein
- Experience with Knowledge Center setup and maintenance
- Experience in leveraging the Salesforce Digital Engagement module
- Apex Coding Experience
- Ability to package and stage deployments (manage test script coverage)
- Experience working with workflows, triggers, and apex code to automate tasks
- Ability to introduce new Salesforce elements, processes, procedures
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Eligibility to work in the UK on a permanent and full-time basis
- Salesforce Engineering Certifications
In addition to a very competitive salary we also provide an excellent benefits package including: free car parking, private medical care, health cash plan, contributory pension, life insurance, income protection and free subscription with Belfast Bikes.
You also get to work in an award winning office and enjoy 25 days annual leave + 10 public holidays in addition to many other little perks such as lunch every other Friday, fresh fruit and more.
Have a look at how we work; tsys.com/belfast