Cayan is seeking a candidate to join the Enterprise Systems team as a Senior Salesforce Administrator.
Cayan is seeking a candidate to join the Enterprise Systems team as a Senior Salesforce Administrator. Do you want to join a great team based in both the US and Belfast? Enterprise systems involves work over every facet of the company and is uniquely positioned to have a major impact to the success of Cayan.
The Enterprise Systems administrator is primarily responsible for supporting the continued growth of the Enterprise Systems applications. The ideal candidate is required to understand and conceptualize applications from both the technical and a business point of view. This position requires strong business skills and would be responsible for reviewing, analyzing and implementing ways to improve systems to make business processes more efficient and improve data integrity.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter, be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment. This individual must also work well under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints.
The candidate will work closely with various business teams to create and build functional operational support through the Enterprise Systems applications. Candidates must possess the ability to understand business requirements and build workable solutions in Enterprise Systems.
- Work to understand key Enterprise systems such as Salesforce, CPQ, Underwriting and Service
- Gather and translate business requirements into user and functional specifications
- Assist with training and providing client support across the enterprise systems
- Analyze complex business problems and assess how Enterprise Systems can be implemented to solve them
- Recommend system changes and enhancements
- Create documentation such as policies, procedures, workflows and user guides
- Perform functional configuration and maintenance for systems based on changing operational and business needs
- Support research, analysis, and development of new concepts and emerging technologies
- Assist all departments with data analysis and reporting needs
- Support end user requests for new searches, reports, KPI’s, and dashboards
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, new functionality based on evolving business needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience with Salesforce.com administration and/or implementation, encompassing the following:
- Defining the security model for territories, roles, groups, profiles and field-level access (position description and not requirement?)
- Developing complex relational database queries
- Experience of using a mass import/export and/or ETL tool, with a solid understanding of external ids and how they are used
- Solid understanding of content data architecture, including groups, file management, and event feeds
- Solid understanding of sales and marketing analytics, including reporting on territory and pipeline health, forecasting, campaign effectiveness, and data quality metrics in a multi-channel environment
- Deep understanding of Salesforce.com functional requirements, system configuration, user requirements and all related policies and procedures
- Experience with custom reporting, modifying pages, views and dashboards
- Experience in configuration within the Lightning Sales and Service Cloud
- Community Portal configuration experience
- Experience with configuring Einstein
- Experience with Knowledge Center setup and maintenance
- Experience in leveraging the Salesforce Digital Engagement module
- Experience working with workflows and triggers to automate tasks
- Ability to introduce new Salesforce elements, processes, procedures
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Eligibility to work in the UK on a permanent and full time basis
- Project management, system implementation and system integration experience
In addition to a very competitive salary we also provide an excellent benefits package including: free car parking, private medical care, health cash plan, contributory pension, life insurance, income protection and free subscription with Belfast Bikes.
You also get to work in an award winning office and enjoy 25 days annual leave + 10 public holidays in addition to many other little perks such as lunch every other Friday, fresh fruit and more.
For more information, please visit cayan.com/engineering