Ryobi Aluminium Casting (UK) Ltd is an innovative, world class supplier of high quality, technically complex automotive components.
Based in Carrickfergus, Ryobi Aluminium Casting (UK) Ltd is a proud member of the Ryobi Group.
Ryobi’s vision is to maintain a sustainable business by achieving the best results for our customers, maximising the potential of every employee through mutual respect, trust and teamwork.
Our mission is to be the Number 1 Die Casting Company in Europe, to build upon our current customer base and increase market share, and to satisfy customer and shareholder requirements.
To support Business Development Manager to achieve departmental goals and coordinate day-to-day activities
- Oversee and organize the day-to-day activities in the Sales Department. This will include the preparation of the Weekly Status Report, the Beginning of Month Report and regular updates of the Sales Forecast.
- Understand company goals and sales objectives, and support Project Manager(s) to achieve the sales objectives.
- Oversee and ensure the RFQ-Process is followed as per company’s work instruction and to customer’s satisfaction.
- Constant monitoring of customer accounts and reporting their status to the Business Development Manager with regards to project schedule, delivery, tooling arrangement, invoicing, payment, etc.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships between customers and Ryobi, through customer visits and the effective use of other communication channels.
- Collect and analyze information from customers, competitors and market and inform the relevant department in order to provide: Best service to customer and Maximum profit to Ryobi
- Support marketing activities and develop new business.
- Participate with team working, information sharing and Continuous Improvement Programmes.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Comply and ensure compliance with the Company Environmental Policy and requirements of the Environmental Management System both in normal and emergency situations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Competitive salary
- Generous employer pension contributions
- A health cash plan
- Discount scheme
- Life assurance
- Service-related holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Free car parking
- Learning and Development opportunities and support
- Ride to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Service awards